Business Development Manager Transform Kitchen
Located on the iconic Oxford Street in Darlinghurst, Transform Health is ideally situated to improve people’s health both within the immediate community in Darlinghurst and within corporate professionals with Central Sydney.
Our mission is to improve lifestyle performance, workplace culture and happiness in routines. We are an artisan food and healthy lifestyle company comprised of dedicated food and health professionals that deliver balanced, freshly prepared wholesome foods that improve your routine, workplace and events.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As BDM of this group, your role is to grow revenue for each business and build the brand through relationships. Success will stem from a deep understanding our customer’s lifestyles, values and needs to ensure quality of product, service, sales and communication. Your leadership will also attract and inspire the best talent and help establish a passionate and disciplined team that understand how they as individuals are also responsible for growing the business. You are responsible for prospecting, pitching and closing new business.
1. Healthy Catering Sales
• Drive catering sales
• Develop B2B relationships
• Implement and manage CRM system
• Work with the Account Manager to achieve lead generation targets
• Report on business development initiatives and progress against KPIs to the GM
3. Corporate partnerships and community events
• Identify brand and corporate partnerships that can bring value to TH & TK
• Negotiate partnership agreements
• Provide lead client contact
• Identify opportunities for events run by Transform
• Budget and brief events to the GM
4. Health Packages
• Define a short-term corporate wellbeing package strategy with alternative levels of packages for customers
• Utilise packages to sell catering
• Drive sales of packages by liaising with Operations Manager and GM
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
• 5+ years in a similar role, preferably sales of food and beverage
• Strategic thinker with strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Proven experience in managing staff
• Strong ability to protect brand and mission whilst growing business
• Ability to manage and motivate a team
• One of the most competitive offers in the industry with career growth opportunities within the group.
• Flexible working conditions to achieve work life balance
• Daily healthy family meals
• Access to gym.