As a current customer of Transform Health Group, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business and to share with you the importance our business places upon protecting the privacy of information we gather from you in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.
- Information we collect and the means used to collect:
Transform Health Group Collects information about our clients that is necessary to provide those services usual and customary to our business. Transform Health Group collects this necessary information from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, this information may include, bus is not limited to, your name, address and phone number.
- Information about our clients’ transactions with us, this information may include, but is not limited to, orders and payment history
To collect customer information from the above-stated sources, Transform Health Group, may use the following means of communication to gather information, written, in person, telephone, facsimile, electronically, and online.
III. How we share client information with non-affiliated third parties:
We don’t share information about our customers or former customers with non-affiliated third parties other than as permitted or required by law. For example, Transform Health Group may share all of the information listed above with non-affiliated third parties for, including but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Information that is necessary to protect the confidentiality or security of our client’s records.
- Information that is required by individuals or entities who are assessing our legal compliance.
- Information that is required of Transform Health Group to comply with the law
- How we share client information with affiliated parties:
We do not share client information with affiliated parties
- Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security:
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your information. These safeguards include but are not limited to the following:
- We restrict access to non-public personal information about our clients and former clients to those employees who need to know that information to assist in providing services or products to the customer
- We will punish any employees who impermissibly share client information
- We use a secure internet and e-mail provider to protect the confidentiality of electronic communication
Elliot and Jordan